Annapolis, MD location:
No open positions at this time.
Ocean City, MD location:
Water Treatment Technician in Ocean City- – NOW HIRING!
We are currently searching for service technician based out of our Ocean City office to provide exceptional service to our growing base of customers. If you possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service and have plumbing experience, we want to talk to you!
Position Highlights & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday; limited weekends (emergency service)
- Competitive wages, with opportunity to earn commission and monthly bonus
- Fully stocked, take home company truck, E-ZPass, gas card, and cell phone. No need to come to the office every day!
- Bi-weekly paycheck with direct deposit option
- Thriving customer base and stable work environment
- Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Utilizes straight forward pricing (company supplied) correctly on each call.
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly.
- Ensures the job was done correctly and eliminates unnecessary call-backs after the job is finished.
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed and ensures that they are 100% satisfied with all work.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean inside and outside at all time.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment systems.
- Provide excellent customer service to residential customers by educating them on water treatment services recommended in their home.
- Provide water testing services.
- Deliver parts and water treatment chemicals to customers.
- Plumbing experience required. Plumbing license, a plus!
- Water treatment service preferred but not required. We will train.
- Client service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive a company service truck safely at all times and to maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to provide options to customers in an effective and satisfactory manner; assist the customer in choosing the best service option and products and strive to win referrals and repeat business
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized job site
- Ability to maintained a well inventoried service truck
- Honesty and trustworthiness in dealing with customers
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, talk, or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
We do not have additional openings at this time but we are always interested in new talent.